Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home for the Holidays

I'm currently sitting in my kitchen with two puppies at my feet... it's good to be home. My house is filled with the smells of pumpkin bread and apple pie as we prepare for guests tomorrow night.

The highlight of my first week home have definitely been playing with my puppies- Wilson aka "big boy" and Maudie aka "the baby". I've spent most of my break with them usually with all 120 lbs of Wilson on my lap or playing tug-a-war with the 4 month old fireball.


If you want to talk with me about happiness, puppies are at the top of my list. My mom told me once that there are only two
qualifications you need to look for in a man-
a dog lover with a good credit score.
Wise words, Janet, wise words.


Finally, the only other highlight that can compare to my pooches- the home crew! As promised, I want to include an artsy pic of the delicious Christmas cookies we made at Mike's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment