Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my very first post of my very first blog! I've decided to jump on board the virtual bandwagon. My true reason for becoming an official blogger is because in less than a month I will be leaving my New England bubble for one of the greatest places on earth- Washington D.C. I hope to learn a lot while I'm there and am excited for this new chapter in my life. (See the connection to my title yet?)

I probably won't be writing too much here until I arrive at American University in January. I created my blog today because the title came to me while we were discussing American Values in my U.S. Health Policy class this afternoon. I figured now is as good a time as any to start! Maybe I'll throw in some reflection on the grotesquely wonderful holiday season to get my foot in the door.

While I chronicle my pursuit of happiness in the city, I hope to record some good laughs, occasional food for political thought, and of course little nuggets of happiness along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment